- Ultra-comfortable method to carry liquids used during fire operations.
- Consists of a Cordura high-visibility yellow outer shell with a replaceable flexible inner bladder.
- Fully padded and adjustable shoulder and sternum straps.
- Shoulder strap equipped with clip for pump storage when not in use.
- Spine protecting center padding.
- 2” wide waist belts which can be rolled up and stored in onboard pockets if not used.
- 2” wide carry handle on top of the backpack.
- Gear pocket on left hand side for storage of hand pump, shovels, etc.
- Equipment pocket for small item storage.
- Transparent window for label (display crew name/number)
- Backpack has a capacity of 6 gallons (22 L). Dimensions (empty) 24” H x 20” W.
- 4” filling opening includes removable debris screen and lid with retaining strap.
- ¾” GHT hose connection located at bottom center of backpack.
4000-BRAVO Bravo Backpack, Water Hand Pump, 4’ hose, complete system
4000F-BRAVO Bravo Backpack, Foam Hand Pump, 4’ hose, complete system
4000SERV – Pump Maintenance Kit (for older model hand pumps.)
4000SERV-DB – Service Kit with Duckbill Valves loo
PRODUCT IN ACTION https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDIk0tIqnq8