- Transforms any pressurized fire hose or water supply line into a fire foam generating station.
- A fire crew can arrive at an incident where a quick layer of foam is required, such as a spill or haz-mat situation, attach a supply hose and place the foam where it is needed.
- The unit can be left unattended to create a blanket of foam over a large area.
- The system consists of a 15 GPM Scotty Foam Eductor set for either 1% for Class A Foam or 3% for Class B Foam, a Fog Nozzle with Medium Expansion Attachment, a ball shut off with 1-1⁄2″ swivel connection mounted on a cap and a pickup assembly for a 5 gallon pail.
- The Foam Factory is designed for a nominal operating pressure of between 50 and 100 PSI