With portable foam systems, every fire hose line becomes a foam line. For versatility
and flexibility, Scotty has four different flow rates. All units include:
- Backpack with 5 gallon capacity.
- Foam pickup hose with shut off valve Quick Connector
- Air aspirating or fog/straight stream Nozzle with matching Foam Eductor.
- D-Handle shut off with Pistol Grip ball shut off, 1 1⁄2” NPSH, NHT or BSP threads.
4037FBP70 Includes; backpack, 4′ hose and eductor with fog/straight stream nozzle
4030BP50 Includes; backpack, 4′ hose and eductor with air aspirating nozzle
4020BP15 15 GPM – 57 l/min
4025BP30 30 GPM – 114 l/min
4030BP50 50 GPM – 190 l/min
4031SBP50 50 GPM – 190 l/min
4033BP70 70 GPM – 256 l/min
4034SBP70 70 GPM – 256 l/min
4035MBP70* 70 GPM – 256 l/min
4037MBP* 70 GPM – 256 l/min
4037FBP70* 70 GPM – 256 l/min
* equipped with fog/staight stream nozzle
S-denotes short barrel foam nozzle
M-denotes medium expansion nozzle (4039MX)
4064 – OPTIONAL VARIABLE CHECKVALVE
The Eductor Backpack systems can be fitted with the 4064 Variable Checkvalve Foam Control Unit. This extra option gives the operator the ability to control the foam percentage being educted. The presets are OFF, .5%, 1% and 3%.